The Venture Academy is the best way to launch your startup
This program is a 4-month journey shared with a community of entrepreneurs, experts and mentors where you:
- Learn how to build a healthy team
- Validate your business case
- Plan your next steps
- Bi-annual program that takes place in the spring and fall
- Spring edition commences in March
- Fall edition commences in September
- Register before February 6, 2023
- Selection interviews will take place from the 14th-16th of February 2023
- The program will commence on the 10th of March
How often do we meet?
- 4-month program
- Startup Days every second Friday from 09:30-17:30
- Receive personalized coaching based on your needs
Life Sciences & Health track powered by unlock_
- Join relevant Special Track sessions hosted by our partner unlock_.
- These sessions will take place on some Fridays between Startup Days (exact dates & times TBD).
You can expect this during the program:
- Join a community of ambitious early-stage entrepreneurs
- Participate in trainings and interactive sessions with experts
- Receive help with access to funding
- Receive mentoring and advice
- Utilise the resources at PLNT
After the Venture Academy you:
- Have a pitch deck presentation
- Have a reviewed investors deck
- Develop your online presence
- Have a video pitch
- Have gone through your personal skills journey
Why should you join?
- It’s a one of a kind program focused on team development and founders’ wellbeing
- Join a community of entrepreneurs with diverse and international backgrounds
- Have the option to attend a special track based on your industry.
- Get access to a community of experienced mentors and coaches who are willing to share their knowledge with you
Is this for you?
If you are committed to your idea, and are willing to invest time and energy, then this is for you! Apply as soon as possible so that your chances of intake increase.