The Venture Academy is the best way to launch your startup:
It is 3-month journey shared with a community of entrepreneurs, experts and mentors where:
- You learn how to build a healthy team
- You upgrade how you make business decisions
- You get ready for your first 30k funding
- 2-week onboarding from the 28th of February
- 3-month program commencing March 18
How often do we meet?
- 3-month program
- Social distanced sessions every 14 days on Fridays
- Specialized tracks: Space Technology, Life Sciences & Health, and Social Entrepreneurship
- Personalized coaching based on your needs
You can expect this during the program:
- Create a founders agreement
- Plan what you need to do in the following 6 months.
- Build your mentors advisors network
- Have the potential to apply for your first 30k funding
After the Venture Academy you:
- Have a pitch deck presentation
- Have a reviewed investors deck
- Develop your online presence
- Have a video pitch
- Have gone through your personal skills journey
Why should you join?
- It’s a one of a kind program focused on team development and founders’ wellbeing
- Join a community of entrepreneurs with diverse and international backgrounds
- Have the option to attend a special track based on your industry.
- Get access to a community of experienced mentors and coaches who are willing to share their knowledge with you
Is this for you?
If you are committed to your idea, and are willing to invest time and energy, then this is for you!