Getting your Life Sciences and Health or Biotechnology startup going comes with many challenges. The goal of the incubation program is to support early stage founders, researchers, and employees, in successfully navigating the first stage of setting up their Life Science and Biotechnology startup or spin-off. We do this by having them answer the question: How can we help you?
During the 12-month incubation program we will support you in identifying the blind spots in your business model and to develop a validation strategy. The program is based on the Healthtech Innovation Cycle, a scientific model designed specifically for Life Science and Biotech entrepreneurs.
The program is divided into two parts:
- The on-boarding in which you will follow a communal program with the other selected participants
- The tailor-made program which you can design based on your own specific needs.
Furthermore, you will receive the support and the access to the venture capital and biotech network needed for your startup.
What is the selection process?
- Registration open unitl the 30th of January 2022!
- Startup selection & pitch days from the 23rd until the 25th of February
- 1-month onboarding from the 05th of April
- 11-month incubation program commencing May 16th, 2022