Accelerating your academic startup journey
Creating immediate impact from scientific innovations is hard. ASC helps academic startups from all disciplines to connect to a valuable network of investors, mentors, peers and just some really clever minds. Get in now and fasten your seatbelts!
The deadline to sign up is August 15.
But, there is a competition element to it as well. We’re after the 10 most promising Dutch academic startups. If you can convince us of your potential to change the world, you’ll access a whopping set of prizes.
Joining is fast & easy
Are you excited and ready for it? Great, we are too. Final check: apply now if you meet the 5 criteria below. Fill in the first form in 15 minutes and after receiving your confirmation, 1 hour for providing additional information. ASC is particularly looking for 1) being a promising startup, 2) level of academic integration/valorisation & 3) founder (and team) with potential. The more you showcase these, the bigger your chance to make the selection.
1. An academic startup with the ambition and potential to be disruptive and scale internationally within the coming 5 years.
2. A successful transfer from science/technology developed at a Dutch University, University Medical Center, KNAW, NWO institute or TO2.
3. Maximum 5 years in incorporation.
4. Registered at the Chamber of Commerce.
5. Present at both Preparation Event & Finale.
Then this is what you're up for
- Startup scouting - Deadline August 15
- Selecting Startups - September 1
- Preparation Event - September 15
- Finale Event - October 5
- USA Mission - November 2022