Junior Innovation Program intern
9 February 2021
Junior Innovation Program intern
Do you love meeting inspiring individuals? Do you love organizing events and supporting entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a versatile internship at a dynamic organization? Then come and do an internship at PLNT!
PLNT, the Leiden center for innovation and entrepreneurship, is looking for 1 motivated young professional who will join the team for March 2020 – July 2021. Develop your organizational talent and expand your practical experience during an educational internship at the most innovative center in Leiden!
We are looking for a person that can support the coordination of events for the entrepreneurship programs that we offer at PLNT.
- – Young professional, preferably with knowledge of entrepreneurship concepts and innovation theories
- – Looking for an internship for a period of 3-4 months (can be discussed)
- – Are available 20 – 30 hours a week (to be discussed)
- – Can communicate (oral and written) in English
- – Passionate about making people feel taken care of
- – Can work autonomous, self-paced and can switch teams formations
- – You are very well organized, structured and detailed oriented
About the internship
Throughout the year we host Design Challenges and two entrepreneurial programs: Startup Play and the Venture Academy. We are looking for people to join our team so that we can create amazing experiences for the talent that join our programs.
You will be mainly supporting Betty and Sander on those 3 programs and you will have to communicate with the different departments within PLNT.
Your duties include:
- – Events promotion: You will be responsible for making sure the promotional material is ready and is shared in an easy and understandable way.
- – Participants’ experience:You will be responsible for answering questions and making sure every participant receives a good experience, documents and communication before, during and after the program.
- – Sessions logistics: You will make sure that every session works smoothly (catering, documents, Livestream, feedback forms, and every detail is ready)
- – Events documentation: you are responsible for documenting (pictures and video) of the journey, and sharing it with the Marketing team.
PLNT Leiden is the vibrant center for innovation and entrepreneurship in Leiden. It is a place where students, entrepreneurs, investors, teachers and companies meet and inspire each other, gain knowledge and do business together. Everything with the aim of making Leiden more innovative.
No day is the same at PLNT! PLNT Leiden is the meeting place at Langegracht 70 for anyone in the Leiden region who wants to learn something about entrepreneurship and innovation or who wants to get started. We have a wide range consisting of our own programs , a vibrant community and facilities such as office space , offices , halls and a sustainable roof terrace .
We offer you:
- – An educational internship for the period from March 2021 – July 2021
- – Learn the behind the scenes of how entrepreneurship works
- – Opportunities to learn a lot and to challenge yourself
- – An appropriate internship allowance
- – Awesome diverse team that will assist you as much as you assist them!
- – Plenty of room for carrying out an internship assignment
Interested? Send a 1min video to email@example.com where you talk about:
- – Why are you interested in this internship?
- – What makes you a good candidate?