Improve your digital skills? Google’s Digital Workplace will be coming to Leiden from the 24th to the 28th of June! Follow workshops for free about online marketing and tips for online security and privacy here. Google is organizing the Digital Workplace on Tour in collaboration with the Municipality of Leiden and PLNT. The Google bus will come to Leiden for a week, especially for students and (starting) entrepreneurs. The bus will be at PLNT on Tuesday the 25th of June, Wednesday the 26th of June and Friday the 28th of June. Extra sessions take place in our rooms on Tuesday and Friday, both in English and in Dutch.
These are some of the workshops:
– How do you profile yourself for an internship or job?
– Basic online marketing strategy.
– Introduction to social media: choosing the relevant channels.
– Tips for online safety and privacy.
– Session for personal advice.
– Setting up online company profiles: commerce: where should you start your webshop?
View the range below and sign up!Sign Up