Germany is an important market for Dutch startups & scale-ups because of its proximity and the many opportunities it offers. During the round table meeting on Thursday, October 12, our partner TK advocaten notarissen will be happy to tell you more about the German market and what to look out for when starting a business in Germany.
Lex Keukens and Nicki Welchering will share their experiences and expertise in the context of the Netherlands and Germany with you as speakers. They will talk about, among other things:
- The German market: what are the opportunities and challenges?
- Legal aspects: what to look out for when doing business in Germany?
- Tax aspects: how does the tax system work in Germany?
- Cultural differences: how to deal with German business culture?
- During the meeting, there will also be plenty of room to ask questions and exchange experiences with other entrepreneurs.
Program & location
16:00 – Walk-in
16:15 – Reception of participants
16:30 – Presentation Lex Keukens and Nicki Welchering
17:30 – Time for discussion
18:00 – Networking drinks
TK advocaten notarissen, Fred. Roeskestraat 115, 1076 EE Amsterdam.